Professional Geologist / Registered Environmental Assessor
Environmental Scientist /
Certified Mold Inspector
Mr. Lane's primary responsibilities for Chico Environmental include planning
and directing environmental science and hydrogeologic-based projects.
His experience with the National Environmental Protection Act (NEPA),
California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA), Comprehensive Environmental
Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (CERCLA) and the Resource Conservation
and Recovery Act (RCRA) have proven to be invaluable for conducting business
development and project management for Chico Environmental.
Mr. Lane has a great diversity of practical experience that has allowed
him to manage projects that deal with a variety of environmental situations.
As an environmental scientist/hydrogeologist Mr. Lane performs field investigations
including geologic and hydrogeologic investigations and evaluations, wellhead
protection and permitting, subflow analyses, contamination assessments,
ecologic assessments and investigations, and regulatory compliance.
Projects & Experience
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL CREDENTIALS
- California State University, Chico; M.S., Geoscience/Hydrogeology,
- California State University, Chico; B.S., Physical Science/Environmental
- California Registered Geologist # 7717
- California Registered Environmental Assessor # 07703
- Certified Mold Inspector
- OSHA 40-Hour Hazardous Waste Activities Training
- OSHA 8-Hour Refresher for Hazardous Waste Activities (annual)
- OSHA 8-Hour Management/Supervisory Training
YEARS OF PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE: 11
- Stetson Engineers, Inc.
- Dames & Moore/URS Granier Woodward Clyde
- Hanover Environmental Services, Inc.
- Weber, Hayes & Associates
- AGEIS Environmental
- National Speleologic Society
- Karst Waters Institute
- Cave Research Foundation
- Lechuguilla Exploration and Research Network
- Subterranean Explorers